CK Commercial Vehicle Research
Working Exclusively in the Heavy Truck Industry
Our research is conducted with a group of Fleet Advisors who represent small, medium and large for-hire, private and government fleets. The median fleet size for our regular participants is 500 medium and heavy duty trucks and trailers. See description of our group here.
- Quarterly Fleet Sentiment research to understand short-term buying plans for power units and trailers as well as other industry issues likely to affect equipment and component demand. The results of this research are reported in the Fleet Sentiment Report
- Annual Fleet Studies conducted in the fall of each year cover a wide range of topics of interest to trucking industry participants, particularly buying and specifying plans for the following year. See our latest study here.
- Special fleet studies typically conducted in the spring or summer covering current industry issues – as an example in 2013 report will cover effects of new industry regulations on equipment purchasing plans.
- Best Practice Studies are conducted regularly on behalf of our Fleet Advisors based on questions they submit.
- Proprietary research studies for industry manufacturers, suppliers and others interested in knowing the opinions of fleet decisions makers about current products and services, new technology ideas, equipment purchases and maintenance practices. Turn-around time for our proprietary studies can be as short as a couple of weeks because we have already established the communication link with fleet decision makers.
Whatever your needs are in the way of better understanding the fleets that operate medium and heavy duty vehicles, we are confident that our research studies will be an important tool for you. Please send us an email if you are interested in our fleet research or have a specific project where our capabilities might be helpful.Type your paragraph here.
CK Commercial Vehicle Research © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.